Gather information on how to engage and construct a collaborative response to at-risk missing and high-risk endangered missing children. Explore how a missing child’s path to becoming a victim of exploitation intersects with the child protection, law enforcement and juvenile justice systems and acts as a risk factor to abductions. Identify opportunities within those systems for prevention and engagement. Examine the complex, layered exploitation these victims endure and how exploiters capitalize on this victimization.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Central time)
- What’s In It For You
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
• How to engage and construct a collaborative response to At-Risk missing and High-Risk endangered missing children
• Explore how a missing child’s exploitation intersects with child protection, law enforcement and juvenile justice systems
• Understand the vital aspect of proactive recovery tools
• Utilize recovery interview approaches and methods for recovered high risk missing to identify possible exploitation
- Is This Training For You?
- Law enforcement investigators/uniformed officers
- Tribal partners
- Social Service workers/providers,
- NPO/NGOs direct service providers
- Medical community members
- Educational community members